Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Ft. Bragg and mendocino


This weekend I went to Sea Ranch, I've been there before, so Jim and I did a side trip to Ft. Bragg and Mendocino. First, We drove to Ft. Bragg (only because we flew right past medocino on hiway 1 - was there a sign? I didn't see one) where we stopped at Jenny's Giant Hamburgers. The burgers were good, though neither of us actually had a giant hamburger, we both has the regular sized one. and there was no bathroom so we left after scarfing the burgers down becasue I had to pee. We did not have enough time to take a skunk train ride either. The town was small and cute and look like it was worth more time than we had to give it.

One the way back, we stopped in Mendocino. well, we didn't so much stop, as we drove around and took pictures of dogs in cars. There were TONS of them. Medocino is a tiny little town full of stores to buy crap you don't need in. It remided me of Carmel but smaller and slightly less pretentious. Slightly. I think I gave Mendocino all the time it deserved.

No comments: